Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's the Climb

There is something so spiritually majestic about mountains. I spent part of my life living in the Shenandoah Valley and I really enjoy the beauty of mountain ranges. I draw on many types of symbolic inspiration from mountains, and the one most prominent is the climb. I’ve been hearing this song on the radio a lot recently. When I googled it I was surprised to learn the artist is Miley Cyrus. Her music isn’t just for tweens and teeny boppers anymore. It’s all grown up.

The Climb (Chorus)
There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

I hope this inspires you as much as it inspired me.
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely post. It really hit me how I feel I just can't keep get going on what I need to, heck I'm climbing a mountain!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete